Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My New Guitar Shop Relocation

After 5 year joining Mama Treble Clef Studio I have finally feel proud to become one of the biggest music shop in Malaysia.As day goes by , without noticing the important of the time and age I have reach 35 years old , I have wasting so much time during my teenage time and Im sure everyone of you are doing the same thing during young time but nevertheless I never feel regret because whatever I have done it gives me a good memory and experience and this counciousness is price less.As I writting this message while Im listening to Beyond song, suddenly everthing is coming back to my mind.Flashback of golden time is back.I always emphasize that a human being must always forgive and forget whatever is bad and try to remember more cheeful moment.That's how I listening to Beyond's song it can ease my worriness and sadness whatever Im down.Im glad that I have encounter Beyond song during my teenage time and this will never be the same again.Their lyrics always teach us to be stronger , motivated and be more rational.The meaning of The Beyond lyric was more mature and it always concern abouth the people,enviroment,political and encouragement.That's it for tonight after a long hour of renovation supervision.Good nite all Beyond fans in the world!

No comments: